Cult Vintner Napa Valley
Cult Vintner Napa Valley Experience
- Private VIP tour and tasting at Fantesca Estate & Winery for 2 (Winemaker Heidi Barrett)
- Private VIP tour and tasting at Cardinale Estate for 2 (Winemaker Christopher Carpenter)
- Private VIP tour and tasting at Corra Wines for 2 (Winemaker & Owner Celia Welch)
- A souvenir barrel head signed by all 3 cult winemakers
- 8 consecutive hours of chauffeured luxury sedan service
- 3-night stay in a 1-bedroom suite at the Westin Verasa Napa Hotel in downtown Napa
- Round-trip (coach class) airfare for 2 from a major metro airport within the 48 contiguous U.S to San Francisco or Oakland, CA
- Hunny booking services
Enjoy a unique opportunity to visit a trio of wineries and sample wines made by the finest winemakers in Napa Valley: Heidi Barrett, Christopher Carpenter, and Celia Welch. These three winemakers combined have earned several perfect 100-point scores from the major wine critics.
You and your guest will receive a personal private tour at each of these wineries and taste highly allocated wines, several of which are not available to the general public. While the winemakers are often around their winemaking facilities, this experience doesn’t guarantee meeting any of the winemakers.
As a token of the good things to come, all three of these cult winemakers have signed one barrel head for you that will be shipped to your home. This handsome piece of winemaking history will look spectacular hanging in your home cellar!
Fantesca Estate & Winery (St. Helena)
In 2004, owners Susan and Duane Hoff launched Fantesca Estate as a boutique Napa Valley winery dedicated to creating distinctive wines which, like the Fantesca character of Renaissance Italian theater, are rich with allure and excitement.
Begin your visit to the Cardinale Estate with their Intrada Sauvignon Blanc. As you are introduced to the Estate and their hilltop facility your host will point out the mountain appellations that come together to create their limited production, Cardinale.
Corra Wines (St. Helena)
After more than 20 years as an independent winemaker and consultant, Celia Welch launched her own brand, Corra, in 2004. Corra Cabernet Sauvignon is produced in miniscule quantities each year, using exceptional Napa Valley vineyard sites located on the rocky slopes of Pritchard Hill, and on the western benchlands of Oakville and Rutherford.
Westin Verasa Napa Hotel
Enjoy a 3-night stay in a 1-bedroom suite (one king with sofabed and kitchenette) with over 700 square feet of welcoming luxury and views of the Napa River or historic downtown.
Blackout dates: Friday and Saturday nights in September and October; Memorial and Labor Day weekends, special events including NASCAR races, Napa Jazz Getaway, Live in the Vineyard and Napa Valley Film Festival. Additional blackout dates may apply.
*Wineries subject to change based on availability